Penis and testes
I had done my Orchiectomy surgery (undescended right testes) with the repair of inguinal hernia in the right side. The surgery was done 1.5 year ago. Even after surgery i am suffering from many problems. I feel a lot of pain in that area and some time swelling in the groin. I feel something is failing down to the scrotum from the upper part. I always clearly feel the passing of liquid in that area either blood or gas. I am very much tensed about this problem. I cannot even walk freely and i have to put on my hands in that area while walking.Even at the time of masturbation i feel like something is tearing out inside and the time of ejaculation and even feel pain a lot and a burning sensation. Due to such problem in the right side i even feel pain in my left existing testes pain a liquid movement and discomfort in the left testes too and the whole part of right side from lower to upwards.I am very much stressed about this problem and sometime feel like not to live this painful life an
129 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi It is very unlikely your symptoms are related to the previous operation. Since the pain is on both testis and there is burning on ejaculation, you could have a urethritis or prostatitis. Please consult an urologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.