Penis and testes

I had done my Orchiectomy surgery (undescended right testes) with the repair of inguinal hernia in the right side. The surgery was done 1.5 year ago. Even after surgery i am suffering from many problems. I feel a lot of pain in that area and some time swelling in the groin. I feel something is failing down to the scrotum from the upper part. I always clearly feel the passing of liquid in that area either blood or gas. I am very much tensed about this problem. I cannot even walk freely and i have to put on my hands in that area while walking.Even at the time of masturbation i feel like something is tearing out inside and the time of ejaculation and even feel pain a lot and a burning sensation. Due to such problem in the right side i even feel pain in my left existing testes pain a liquid movement and discomfort in the left testes too and the whole part of right side from lower to upwards.I am very much stressed about this problem and sometime feel like not to live this painful life an

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis and testes

Hi It is very unlikely your symptoms are related to the previous operation. Since the pain is on both testis and there is burning on ejaculation, you could have a urethritis or prostatitis. Please consult an urologist.