Pain in testicals

I have experienced jolts while riding bike since then I have pain in testicals and nerves of lower abdomen first it was left side and my left testis is smaller in size then the other I had consulted a physician. He told me 2 wear tight underwear amd gave some medicines.after few months I have same problem on right side testis too...please help me..

Harisha N L

Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis). Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can't always be identified...consult surgeon they will help you