Pelvis,Back,testes pain aftr masturbate
I didn't ejaculate but prolonged my masturbation with breaks of 10 min, after sometime I got pain in my lower abdomen, back side, and testes area, pain is more in area just below abdomen (pelvis) like my father had during UTI, testes don't hurt directly, but if I touch I could feel there's pain. I have to wait for hours to get rid of pain, sometimes lay on my stomach to feel less pain. I had kidney stone (renal calculus) which was detected last month and cured. I'd take zincovit/becosul tablet in past 2 days n coincidently masturbated also. When I'm going to stool I could feel pain or stretch in pelvis area. This has happened to me in past as well (but has been happening for last 1 year only). It turns alright after like 4-6 hours but it causes me severe discomfort. What is it , why I feel pain in pelvis, back, testes. Could it be blue ball syndrome (I read on internet)

Hi Don't worry There r ways and means to overcome this problem Take proper consult Will help u over private chat through practo
come online for evaluation and treatment chat now clarify your douts Take proper consult
take proper knowledge about this first not use Google
Take painkillers. Masturbation is done by almost every body during adolescent age  and even afterwards.. It is not harmful if done in moderation. But if you do in excess then it can lead to lots of problems.             Do not see porn. Avoid masturbation. Avoid remaining alone. Do yoga.              Excessive masturbation can lead to damage of nerves supplying the penis which in future may lead to shrinkage of organ, low sexual stamina, early discharge (premature ejaculation) etc. Detailed medical history has to be taken before providing you treatment.
Consult online.