Pain in pelvis after masturbation
Sir/Mam after masturbating without ejaculating, I felt pain in my pelvis area (just below stomach) , at left n right of centre. The pain goes to back and even testes. I've had kidney stone previous month, Why I'm facing that pain, is it normal.

Do sonography of abdomen, cbc and  blood sugar random. Pain could be due to kidney stone.    Consult online.
take proper knowledge about this first consult online
Hi Don't worry There r ways and means to overcome this problem need few more detail history
share reports on private chat will guide u online chat option through practo chat.
It's due to over masturbation.. Don't worry