Pectus excavatum
I have pectus excavatum but my thorax ct scan is showing that it is not interfering with heart amd major medestinal vessels and my lungs are also normal in shape and diameter but i have a very noticeable dent at middle of the chest and my both breastbone are catved outwards I have some breathing problems Is physical therapy cure pectus excavatum?? I don't want to go under any invasive treatment or surgery

Hello, I can see that you are a 20 year old male with pectus excavatum with CT chest showing no compression of underlying structures. However you are having breathing complaints. The treatment of your condition depends on the severity. You are having no compression which is a good feature. Physical therapy can give improvement in pectus excavatum. However I recommend you to consult a pulmonologist for further assessment like pulmonary function test, exercise test and all since you are having symptoms of breathing difficulty. Any surgery if to be done should be planned in this age itself. As you get old , it will be more difficult to operate and also there are chances of symptom worsening with increasing age

It all depends on the type of pectus excavitus.if there are no major symptoms, nothing to worry. Lung exercises with respirometer is advised. Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken, especially for breathing problem.
Consult me on practo ptime app for better evaluation n management.