Pease help(sleeping prob)
Last night I was thinking about future at that time I was feeling slight sleep but I continued day dreaming so at 1 am tried to sleep but no results tried all tricks(fails) stayed awake for entire night just had slight sleep of half hour between.Almost month ago this continued for 7 days wrost 7 days of my life. I'm student and this affects my studies badly. I try to stop my mind but it always fails.Please suggest something and it would be better if solution is possible at home

Dr. Keyur Panchal
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hello Try relaxation excercise for sleep.You can google it and fine one. If it doesnt help consult a psychiatrist nearby.