PCOT in both ovary ..
Since last 1 n half year i used to have irregular periods ...and meanwhile twice it was the gap of 2 and half month in periods ...I consult a gynacologist who told me that i have PCOT in mi both ovaries ..what is the permanent treatement of this gynac problem ..and is this very harmful for pregnancy ...??? Pls suggest me what to do ??

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

There is no permanent cure for PCOD as such. However symptomatic treatment depending on the intention or a aim this can be cured. E.g if you there is problem in pregnancy, the same can be cured through medication
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.