Irregular periods

I have been married for last 1 n half yr.i m 29 n my wife is 25.V hav not planned for kids. my wife is facing problem of irregular periods. Every month it comes 4-5 days early.this month also it came 6-7 days early. In last 1 n half yr she never faced any pregnancy nor took any i-pills as v always used proper protection. 1.So can I know the reason for her irregular periods. 2.if v plan for kids will she face any problem for pregnancy as she is facing irregular periods problem. 3.can I do ayurvedic treatment instead of allopathic treatment for her irregular periods.

Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, periods starting 4-5 days earlier are not irregular, they are regular at shorter duration and are absolutely normal.Her ovulation might be occuring on11 or12th day. So while planning baby, you consider these days for relationship. And after few month if , no results, then go for treatment of your choice.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Having periods 6-7 days in every cycle is not a condition of irregular periods. For conception, we need to investigate both of you to determine the real cause and suggest the right option. Please visit our centre - International Fertility Centre - located in New Delhi.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Irregular  period  is a sign of underlying  hormone  imbalance. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....