PCOS Patient
Hi Doctor, I am suffering from PCOD from the last 1 year. Weight gain is a major problem. Please help me with the diet that I should follow so that I can improve my health. Also I am suffering from stomach ache and hair fall from the last few days. My weight is increasing and I need to control that. I don't eat fatty food though and take small meals only but then also my problem still remains the same. Please help me in getting me through my problem as I am also facing problem in conceiving. Thanks!

Hi dear it would be great if you can consult with all the report and detailed history. So meet your nearby Dietician in personal.