PCOD condition
Hi.. I have Pcod, from last 2years, currently iam taking medicines duoluton L, dompan..I want to loose some weight, iam thinking to take honey with cinnamon.. Please suggest if it cause any side effects, if I take honey and cinnamon while taking this medicines...

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Honey and cinnamon doesn't going have side effects.... But only this much will not help you take opinion from a dietician make a proper charts for you and start working...
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Please  read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.

Hello.. No it doesn't cause any side effects..you can continue what you are doing ..you can as well try other methods I mentioned... First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of proteins...so best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or subzi...you need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....you can also include green tea...it will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you