Pcod problem
Sir my wife is suffering from pcod Can I sex with him or not plz answer my question if I sex what happened with me.

You can do sex with your wife. Your wife should be under treatment of gynaecologist or endocrinologist.
I treat PCOD with diet management. In most of the cases no treatment with medicine is required. You can consult online or offline to my clinic...
PCOS can cause problems in pregnancy. But there is no problem in having sex
Hi Don't worry There r certain precaution to take Take proper consult Will help u over come this problem one can do
chat through online chat option for guidance
yes
Nothing . In pcos,  no problem in six. But treatment is must.
U can
for further information consult me privately