PCOD & weight loss
Hi, I am suffering from PCOD due to which I have high insulin resistance and my weight is continuously increasing. I need a good dietician who can help me Reduce weight and also doctor to cure me for PCOD problem

Hi...., Consider dietary changes. Low-fat, high-carbohydrate diets may increase insulin levels, so you may want to consider a low-carbohydrate diet .. Don't severely restrict carbohydrates; instead, choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber. The more fiber in a food, the more slowly it's digested and the more slowly your blood sugar levels rise....