Partial Phimosis
I have type 2 (partial retraction) where I can retract a little but it won't fit over the corona of the glans.. and also I have short frenulum.. Is there a way to overcome this problem without Circumcision surgery
374 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your query. You have described your problem very clearly. I would suggest that circumcision is the best treatment for this. Any other treatments are likely to give inadequate or unsatisfactory results. Please clarify any doubts with your surgeon so that you dot carry any negative thoughts about the procedure. It is natural to feel nervous about it. Circumcision is one of the commonest operations performed. It is reasonably quick and recovery is good. You will feel so much better once it is done. hope this helps you in your decision making
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.