While getting intimate, the foreskin on my penis does not return automatically and is stuck under the head revealing my glans. I am not able to bring it to the front even after manual manipulation. I am guessing this might be a case of paraphimosis. Please suggest what type of doctor to consult - general med/urologist?
views-icons 39 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey,condition itself is called paraphimosis ,its surgical problem ,consult surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?