Paraphimosis
Hello there, from the young age when I started masturbating I'm feeling this issue. While masturbating whenever my foreskin gets behind the glans it gets stuck behind the glans and never returns on its own to its original position, I need to pull the foreskin over the glans, and I have noticed that it happens even when the penis is flaccid. Is it paraphimosis that I'm a suffering from? Will be there any kind of problem that I'll face while having sexual intercourse? Can it be treated permanently without circumcisions?

Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

Better to  consult a surgeon or urologist. He will properly assess u & advice accordingly.