Can't able to retract my foreskin over penis fully ... Whom to consult ?? Surgeon or plastic surgeon or urologist ??
views-icons 137 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
U should consult the surgeon if u have any problem in micturition or pain at the affected area. The area should be kept clean to avoid any infection.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?