I had paraphimosis which was very painful after checking with Mch. Dr from practo I had circumcision done. Post operation day 2 : followup visit to Dr. Dr removed the bandage completely and it will heal as it looked good (suggested to sprince betadine powner, no rebandaging done). After visiting another Dr. Endocrinologist who 1st Dr. had refered me to, As I am diabetic ( who gave some more drugs to control diabetes ).After returning home I urinated and the urine uncontrollably spread to the sutres and blood was falling drop by drop and I have swelling on the shaft of my penis or base ( the remainder of the non prepuce area). Is that fine or was the operation blotched?

Doctor Answers (1) on Paraphimosis(c'cumcision)

Dr. Jagat Shah Mumbai | Sexologist
Hi, everything is fine, but u required to check with ur Urologist if bleeding continues. Pls do not worry this thing happens sometime.