Pap smear method
I have regularly done Pap smear every year for the past 7 years and all my reports are normal.All these years the Pap smear was done using the conventional method.I want to know whether the conventional methods of pap smear is accurate.

Connect please
Accuracy has a range. Liquid based cytology is more accurate in comparison but that dosent mean traditional ones are not or completely wrong. The difference isnt huge.
Pls connect for online consultation and advice
Liquid based cytology with genetic testing for HPV is the best method. If genetic test for HPV is done, following Pap smear can be done after 5years gap.
Better to go for liquid based cytology. Get HPV testing also done
Pap smear or Liquid based  cytology.
Better would be lbc