Panic disorder

Sir I am suffering from panic disorder from last 5 year kindly advise me to whom should l take treatment
views-icons 99 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Ganesh Nallur
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello you should see a qualified psychiatrist for an assessment.  After assessment you may be offered medication or in mild to moderate cases you can also try talking therapies - such as cognitive behavioural therapy.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?