Panic Disorder

Good afternoon Mam- I am suffering from panic disorder when it comes i feel too much headache and breast pain which not controllable and I feel like just going to die or as per doctors from last four month I am taking the medicine but not getting so much positive result. please suggest me some tips or provide your address to meet

Doctor Answers (2) on Panic Disorder

Ms. Sarika Kumar Mohali | Clinical Psychologist
Would suggest you to meet psychiatrist and change the dose . That would help . It sometimes takes time to fix the right dose.
Once that is helpful, you can visit a psychologist and learn some coping strategies . Best is relaxation therapy and systematic desensitisation  like Jacobson muscle relaxation therapy.  It helps the body learn how to relax which after continued practice helps person at time of triggering of panic attacks to relax thus ultimately person is able to overcome fear.
get your dose change and fixed again and visit a psychologist for leading relaxation techniques
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Your question is incomplete.
What causes the panic attacks? Any particular thing?
Do you sleep well at night?
What medications are you taking from "4 months"?
Are you taking the taking the medications as suggested by your doctor?
Without this history, nothing much can be done. Kindly consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.