Panic attacks

I started getting panic attacks almost 5-6 months back ,then i started reading articles and watching videos about this anxiety and stress and i realised my symptoms are very much similar to panic attacks . I did some mental exercises ,listened to some psychiatrist's audios related to this stress ..it has reduced a lot !! but i am worried if it comes back again..if i have to bear it again ..i just can not handle that situation anymore plus i am always so worried about everything from all small to big things..i am just to anxious ..i want to clm down..i really want to concentrate on my studies....how can i get rid of these worries, tensions, stress? I NEED PEACE ! :(

Doctor Answers (1) on Panic attacks

Dr. Diwakar Sharma Delhi | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hi there, if u have the problem dat u just described then certain medications for a brief period of time and little practical counselling will b able to help u in the long run. All u gotta do is see a psychiatrist of ur choice and get rid of this anxiety for ur life. Hope advice this helps u. Feel free to ask any further questions. Take care.