Panic Attacks during sleep and jerks
From past few weeks I have been talking in my sleep and gradually I started getting panic Attacks during my sleep, with extreme force I wake up and suddenly during the day I get tremors in my hands and legs. Even while sitting ideal or watching TV a sudden jerk happens as if some one had put force on me and it gives me sudden shake. During the days tremors are extreme and make me nervous. I smoke normal cigarette and no Alcohol consumption. Have Sinus issues from past 15 years, with regards to medicine I consume Urimax 0.4 once in night from past 1 year.

Hello, There can be any ongoing stress which may be causing these issues of sleep disturbance. You need to visit a Psychiatrist and describe your minor issues and problems with your doctor. I am a Psychiatrist, if you want you can Consult me.
It could be anxiety Is there any stress going on which is bothering you ? Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counselling sessions All the best Let’s talk it out
There could be multiple things. Check with your family physian. He may check your multivitamins reports and advise you accordingly.  If you are experiencing is physiological or psychological. Eliminate the body's symptoms first. That way you will also have better acceptance that mental health is just like fever..