Panic and obsessions

This problem of mine started 3-4 years back..with the beginning of my pubetry i wanted to became a alpha male so i started avoiding abnormal people more accurately the people like homos and lesbians.it was ok but after days i joined a new tution where i have a crush on a girl.the girl was beautiful and other boys was also in a crush with her one day they unitedly by calling there friends beat me though i was strong enough but i was defeated by there joint attack and i was helpless also because then i was only 15+ and the tution was in their locality.Which made me shame of myself...it made my mind full of fear and i started carrying weapons like knife though i was not a antisocial and it also broke my beliefs in god and good people always wins...and i started becoming hyperactive so a psychiatrist gave me medicines of adhd.after few days i suffered from ocd there panic always used to go with me the places i visited.doctor gave me ocd medicines i am taking it for 3years but its of no use

Doctor Answers (3) on Panic and obsessions

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi,  there is a reason for every behaviour and it becomes our habit or routine over a period because of the belief we attach to the reason we have concluded.  Do consult a psychological counsellor in your city and understand ur issues better and learn how to handle and overcome those.
Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
You started avoiding abnormal ppl  . Who are they.  How did you spot them. Your problem seems to have started with this only. You need a detailed interview. Feel free to visit a psychiatrist in your city. You have whole life ahead of you.
Dr. Satish Ramaiah Bangalore | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hi

All the experiences we go through in our lives shapes our thinking, feeling & behavior. It is likely that experience you had, has had an impact on your confidence and coping abilities. It can manifest differently in different people. Your description did not fully indicate ADHD or OCD symptoms. But certainly sounds some anxiety disorder. You will benefit from CBT counselling, practicing yoga, meditation, relaxation and mindfulness. Medicine needs regular review before stopping or switching. Regards