Panic and anxiety
Iam currently taking nexito 5 one and half around 7 pm but it interfere with sleep ie need Higher dose of clonazepam to down in the night. my anxiety increased time is afternoon . Can I take the medicine morning or noon? is it help with the afternoon panic and anxiety and induce sleep on night ?

Nexito can be taken in the day time i.e. after breakfast or lunch. depending on medication for sleep is a good idea only in short term. Long term use of sleeping tablets is not recommended. Psychological techniques are safe and effective for long-term management of anxiety and sleep difficulty
consult a Psychiatrist or clinical Psychologist
avoid smoking alcohol and excessive use of coffee. regular walking and physical fitness helps. relaxation and sleep hygiene helps