Pain while running

I had a deep tissue injury on my foot in Dec 2015 and was not able to walk for a month. Now the wound has healed but I have trouble running and wearing heels. Should I do some exercises to strengthen my foot?

Doctor Answers (3) on Pain while running

Hello. Since this is related to movements, i suggest u take Ayurveda treatments. They perform ekanga dhara with murivenna in whicj medicated oil is poured over the affected area. This is followed by manjistadi lepa which specifically heals soft tisdue injuries. And this is a proven treatment protoxal and is being practiced.
Dr. B. M. Lava Bangalore | General Physician
SIR, did you consult any doctor. HAVE you taken any X ray. What treatment have you taken till now. as a first aid I advice you to wear an elastu crepe banadage aroun the heel. It should be tight. IT SHOULD BE WORN 24 HOURS. You can remove while taking m bath. This you should do for 5 days. if you are not better, Get back to me with detals ,,,,,,,
Dr. Rajkamal Das Bangalore | General Physician
you had a deep wound in heel it took a while to get healing now you need chiropodist & physiotherapy.