Pain while eating
When I eat solid food, and the upper and lower part of my jaw meet, I have a stinging sensation in the left side of my jaws.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. I think there is a cavity in one of the tooth on affected site. Visit dentist soon. You might need a root canal treatment. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello there...you should visit a nearby dentist for proper diagnosis with x-ray... So that treatment can be planned accordingly... Take care..!!!
Dentist
Ur pain might be due to any cavity or fracture of tooth an x ray needed to diagnose and treat the cause.