Pain shoulder and back si

Hello sir...very pain in my back side and soulder...please give me advise some solution for best treatment

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Hot Fomentation. Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Core Strengthening Exercises. Gentle Neck Exercises. Avoid sleeping on affected side.. Warm up and cool down is a must. Hot fomentation.
Dr. Anantha Lakshmi
Cardiovascular And Pulmonary Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Hyderabad
Consult an orthopaedic doctor. Take an x-ray for neck and shoulder. Or he may test manually, if it is related to orthopaedic problem he will suggest you physiotherapist and rest. If it is not related to orthopaedic problem then he may suggest you to consult a cardiologist to rule out the problem. By that you can start your exercise program consulting a physiotherapist. Apply ice pack for 10 to 15 mins in 4 to 5 sessions. Apply diclofenac gel for pain relief.
Dr. Vineesh Niranjan
Orthopedic Surgeon 11 yrs exp Patna
Please get your self properly investigated by an orthopaedician. You will need X Ray & blood test to rule out cause of pain.