Pain.right below breast
I have such a horrible pain right below my breast and right above shoulder bladers together and this pain is so horrible that i am unable to breath too. this pain always happen at midnight. the area beliw my breast have started bloating up since i started havin this pain frequently. i am unable to decide which doctor to c for it and what is this pain is. kindly please help me as this pain is so terrible that i am unable to sleep

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello consult good physician first and then decide bye
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Meet a physician. We cant pinpoint without examining you. Do you have any breathing problem at night? Any pain in abdomen? Any cough?
Dr. Aseem Dewan
Consultant Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi

This is called pleuritic chest pain. It could be because of a pleural effusion  (fluid collection) or metabolic bone disease. Meet a chest specialist.