Breast enlargement
Do homoyopathy helps in enlargement of breasts?I want to increase size of my breasts. How homeopath can help me In this , Please advice.

Dr. Harisha N L

Since you are 20 you can wait for few more years till your pregnancy and period of lactation..breast enlargement naturally happens during that period...if no results The only way to increase breast size is by augmentation with breast implants which are placed behind the breast through an operation. You need to be comfortable with your breast size and whether you want to undergo an operation to insert the implants.
In homeopathy there is possibilities of reducing the size. And also some yogasan is specific for the Breast give you fast results. Maintain you diet Avoid spicy and junk food.
Dr. Praveen L Suthar
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Jodhpur
You wait for 2-3 year for for your completely reproductive development... Ofcourse.... Homeopathy can help help for that's Complaints... you can consultant a homeopathic Physician for your Complaints...
Dr. Nikhita Palkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Mumbai
No whatever is natural cannot be rectified by medicines unless u go in for surgeries and implants.Taking medicines for breast enlargement could be a risky business. Regards and take care.
Dr. Satish M. Gajera
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Surat
Breast enlargement can occur with homoeopathic treatment. U have to take constitutional treatment. Don't use specific, it is money making business without result. Breast enlargement is occur due to 4 hormones eg. estrogen, progesterone, growth hormone & prolactin