Pain n burning in feet

I get pain in my left foot sole when standing or walking from past 10days. From 3 days I'm getting burning sensation in both feet. Please suggest. Thankyou

Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Durg

You may have lumabar pathology which cause burning sensation and pain. Its need complet treatment. Please go to physiotherapy clinic. They will help you to solve your problom
Dr. Sunil Kumar Tank (PT)
Trauma & Orthopaedic Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Jaipur

Go for xray foot might be you are affecting by plantar faciatis  or calcaneus spur ...take contrast bath( hot n cold formantation) .. still if u are facing the same problem then go for xray/ Mri  lumbar spine sometime disc involvement or lumbar canal stenosis  affect the same symptoms. .. Know more about plantar faciatis visit my website Www.thephysiopoint.com
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Quadriceps strengthening exercises- Quad Clenches: Lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, Hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Straight Leg Raise: Lie flat on your back. One leg and knee will be straight and other leg should be bent. Pull your toes towards you and tighten/clench the muscle on the front of the thigh, locking your knee straight. Lift your foot up in the air, about 6 inches off the bed. Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower the leg. The knee must remain straight the whole time you are doing this exercise. Hamstring stretching Towel Hamstring Stretch Lie on the back, supporting the thigh with the hand or with a towel wrapped around it.. Slowly straighten the knee until a stretch is felt in the back of the thigh, trying to get the bottom of the foot to face the ceiling, one leg at a time. Hold the position initially for 10 seconds, and gradually work up to 20 to 30 seconds. Seated Hamstring Stretch While sitting at the edge of a chair, straighten one leg in front of the body with the heel on the floor. Then, sit up straight and try pushing the navel towards the thigh without leaning the trunk of the body forwards. Hold this stretch for 30 seconds Repeat 3 times for each leg.
Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Orthopedist 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Though the description given by you is a little incomplete I will still try to.answer The most common reason for this type of pain is due to improper footwear which you might me wearing or due to prolonged walking or standing in the last few days So I will suggest to change footwear to a soft footwear maybe a chappal or soft shoes and try but if no relief in 2 days then I will suggest to take xrays and get consult with local Orthopaedic surgeon to take care of both the issues
Dr. Swetal D Bhavsar
Joint Replacement Surgeon 14 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Are u consuming tobacco / cigarettes / alcohol ? Are u diabetic ? Any exposure to chemicals ? Any back pain / thigh & calf pain ?
Dr. Prakash Katariya
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Raipur
There might be Lumbosacral Pathology.
Dr. Reuban Daniel C
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello,        Check both your foot wear.If your Left foot wear has a greater wear and tear / friction then it's something to do with your altered weight bearing.Just try to take a x ray and get the opinion of radiologist.Burning sensation might be cos of two reasons, either  the foot problem itself or due to some impingement of nerve in your foot.However, yours should be due to the prior.       Try to see if you have a podiatrist nearby.A comprehensive approach with medical and physiotherapeutic management along with proper footwear will make things better.