Pain left side of neck
I have severe Giddiness and nausea and have been requested to visit a Neuro surgeon.. to check for spondalisis is it ok if I visit a neurologist.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

1. Any Headache ? 2. Neck pain ? 3. Numbness and Tingling of the arms ? 4. Heaviness of the head on movements ? 5. Any Giddiness ? 6. Any Vomiting Sensation ? 7. Any Pain radiating from neck to Arms? 8. Any Giddiness? If more than 3 answers are in yes.  We have found your problem. Please consult in private for the same and you will be better quickly
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Do a cervical spine xray and meet MD physician first...medical field is tire based system...if you jump to top at once then you will end paying more which can be effectively treated down the system with consultant physician...choice is yours