Pain left side mid back

Pain in left side mid back not.sure if it.is a muscle issue cos I workout and I am undergoing.physiotherapy as.well but the pain seems to.be radiating to the lower back as well sometimes but still manages to stay on the left side only and not the centre portion of.the mid back so.I'm worried if it is again the kidney issue as I also take supplements and workout and consume sufficient water as well kindly advice. P.S- I have had a kidney stone in the past

Hello There. I can understand your concern. we need to examine you. it could be a kidney stone issue. you need to stop taking supplements for workouts. kindly consult a general surgeon in person and gt a few tests like ultrasound abdomen and others if suggested by the surgeon for further evaluation and management. as of now, take a tab. zerodol-spas once a day or twice a day after food as needed. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.