Pain in wrist
Wrist pain occurs once or twice in a month. Consulted a doc only to know there is no fracture or any other injury. There is no swelling too. Has this got anything to do with uric acid in the body. Please help.

Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Chennai

Thanks for asking me to respond. There are many structures in the wrist that can cause pain. A thorough clinical examination is necessary to determine the cause of pain. If xrays have been normal previously, then an MRI can help detect of cartilage, ligaments or tensions have been affected. Kindly visit the nearest ortho surgeon who can help you with this. I cannot prescribe meds as Practo prohibits me from doing so. Good luck!