Pain in upper back right at one vertibra
I think i was bashed at my back inside a vehicle during dessert safari. Since then i am having pain at one point in my upper back and its right on spinal cord vertibra. It pains even if i pull something with my hands like opening lift and doors or lifting something. Can you please tell me how to go with it. Which specialist i need to consult?
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

If there is a point tenderness over your back you can consult an orthopaedic surgeon for clinical examination. The trauma doesn't seem so severe to cause any bony injury. Might be just some ligamentous injury.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.