Pain in upper back ribs
Hi, I am feeling in my upper back portion below neck. Pain shifts to caller and then to back portion of neck. I feel it hard when i turn my head to left. I do workout also. I am not sure whether its muscle stretch or something else.. I am feeling it first time in my life. Suggest how to cure it. And medicines also.

Doctor responses for similar questions

Avoid bending in front. • Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. • Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. • Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. • Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Hello madam! Would like to know do you sit for long hours? If yes take breaks in between. Do neck stretches and neck range of motion exercises. Maintain your erect sitting posture and get proper investigation done and consult nearby Physiotherapist.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Hi.. It looks like costochondritis  ....need  clinical Assessment further... Consult a local Physiotherapist....
consult your family physician for anti inflammatory medications.... continue physio..
Link to question
Does this answer your question?