Pain in the rectum
Hi, I'm getting pain in my rectum from yesterday morning. The anus lump is paining and I'm finding it difficult.

You may have Piles or other anal problem so contact me or near by you.
Meet a Ayurved Surgeon.
Garm pani se sek kare and seven seven nine three zero two zero four eight zero sampark kare.

Hello, The common reason for piles is constipation. It is among those who are involved in jobs that require sitting for long hours and people who do not indulge in any form of exercise and movement of the body are more vulnerable to it. We have Ayurvedic medicine treatment for your problem. No need for patients to get admitted and no operation or surgery required. You can contact me online or offline for any questions or medication. You can visit my website www.drvoraclinic.in Tc
This problem is due to fissure.
avoid fatty and spicy diet and non veg also take fibrous diet and vegetables and fruits daily.  apply anovatecream thrice daily up to cure.
consult me online with full history and detail for diagnosis and treatment for complete cure and relief
Take homoeopathic treatment for permenent cure of piles. consult me online and  Give more details.
Homeopathic treatment for piles offers several more advantages. It is very economical when compared to any other alternative or complementary treatment for piles. At the same time, the homeopathic medicines do not have any side effects. This is one of the biggest advantages of Homeopathy over any other system of medicine. While you are under treatment of any other system of medicine, you run the risk of getting one or the other side effect while Homeopathic treatment for piles is absolutely safe A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
Its due to fissure or piles Consult  me online if you want permanent solution
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
hello , this lump might be a piles , i need to know the grade of it by asking few questions .after that we will start ayurvedic treatment which is safe & effective .ayurvedic medicines have added benefits like improve digestion , metabolism, regulates bowel movement.
consult directly online
1) start 2 spoon ghee with milk on empty stomach .2) avoid oily food ,bakery foods, cold drinks & fast food 3) have buttermilk 2-3 times a day