Pain in the neck, due to some skin infec
I got pain on the neck, suddenly it started as a rash, and increased in size. Pain has reduced after the skin turned from red yesterday to black. But still continues this way. Been using Calamine Lotion and Dermotriad+. Wanted to know the real reason of this issue, and if incase of some prescribed medication or p precautions I need to take. Thanks Doc. Attached the pic yesterday is light in color patch todays pic its darker

Hello dear. It's an insect bite rash. Please consult online for a prescription
Consult online
It's due to blister beetle dermatits.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation