Pain in Testicles
I am having pain in the right testicle and below it since past 3-4 days,it has been continous,its like a muscle pain in and around right testicle region. Very uncomfortable as it doesn't go away at all. What should be done??
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi Common causes are infection, injury or sometimes pain from muscles in the groin. Please consult your doctor as it is not possible to comment on it further without examining you. Meanwhile you can take some pain killers and wear tight supporting underwear.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.