Pain in testiciles
I am suffering frm Pain in both testicles but it does not happened daily or regular it happens once in a while, during the pain both testicles is swelled and the size of both is not same also .

Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 9 yrs exp Kolkata

Use tight underwear. If pain persists, get checked by doctor and get cured. Do not ignore it.
Get check up by doctor and ultrasound of testicles.
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi There are multiple causes for such pain. I would advice you to get an ultrasound of testicles and urinary tract as well as urine analysis. If you have any problems with passing urine, please consult an urologist also.