Pain in Testical
I Have Pain In My Left Testical for almost 6 months Please advise what special treatment is required or what specialist doctor shall I see
123 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedist 33 yrs exp Delhi
pain in testis maybe because of local causes or referred from spine. please see a urologist for local causes and an Ortho surgeon for spine causes.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.