Pain in teeths

Hi. My front teeth have pain. And I feel them I think they r lose and sensitive. In night sometime difficult to sleep. I always rub them with each other. After somedayz its happening then OK then again problem. When I go for running they pain that I cannot bear. This problem started when I was on running one year ago.

Dr. Hiren Prajapati
Dental Surgeon 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

To access the exact problem we have to do some more investigations along with clinical check up. Is there any decayed teeth?  How many teeth are mobile? Gums r bleeding or not?  There are many more things to check up. As you are saying there is much pain,  there may be serious issue with gums,  may b periodontitis or some badly decayed teeth.  You should consult a near by dentist soon.  It will help you in better way. 
Dr. Nikhil Patel
Orthodontist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
i think it is progression of periodontitis(pyorhea),it must be treated immediatly, otherwise it will cause more damage to gums and supporting bone n will start mobility of teeth..visit dentist