Pain in teeth

When i have first bite after a time break of few hours at that time my teeth pain and on second bite its normal it does not pain .so can u provide me any natural way to stop it and my lower teeth have become slight yellow so what should do for it

Doctor Answers (4) on Pain in teeth

Dr. Prakruti Trivedi Ahmedabad | Dental Surgeon
Hello, from your description its not clear whether you have gum problem or tooth problem.... So without clinic examination one cannot advise you anything. So kindly visit the dentist. More details log on to www.thedentalhubs.com
Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there...based on your description looks like you have gum problem...visit your nearby dentist ASAP for professional teeth cleaning... You can rinse your mouth with leukwarm salt water 3-4 times daily... And eat a more of citrus fruits ... Take care ...!!!
Hi.. You have either gum problem or cavity problem that can cause pain. Visit a dentist for evaluation as there is no home remedy for this. Before it becomes more severe better to visit dentist and undergo treatment at initial stage only. Regards
It seems like you have a periodontal problem.... In simple words gum problem... Do tooth scaling and polishing with your dentist.... Visit your dentist so that he/she can check it and cure it in earlier stage... Thanks