Pain in teeth
I have pain in all my teeth and thinking like it will broke, I can't eat properly, and I'm in 20+ ,so what can I do?

Dr. Nitish Kansara
Dentist 3 yrs exp Navsari
It appears you have pain in your gums and not your teeth. You have to get your teeth cleaned first and then maintain oral hygiene
Dr. Dinesh Hingorani
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune
hi ... first thing u need to do is visit a dentist and take x rays ...  if there is any underlying dental decay that will be revealed with x rays and neccessary treatment (either fillings or root canal treatment) can be undertaken. another possibilty for ur kind of symptoms could be because of gum infection. if that is the case than u would require scaling of teeth to remove plaque and tartar. regards dr hingorani