Pain in teeth
I had some pain in my teeth then I visted a dentist he did cement filling in my teeth now its paining vvvvv much after the filling

Dr. A. Manasa
Dentist 6 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

There are three layers in tooth. .ENAMEL ..DENTIN and PULP..whenever decay is there in first two layers. .u can remove it and do filling..but if decay reaches pulp..then pain starts as that layer contains...blood vessels .nerves..cells.etc..so it might be possible that ur filling was not done properly and decay reachd pulp..so u have to remove that old filling..u need to compulsorily do ROOT CANAL TREATMENT..It will be severe until u do that..medicines don't wrk fr that They wrk temperorily but pain will resume again