Pain in teeth
I always feel pain in my teeth after brushing and after taking some food or cold water.. What could the reason for this

Dr. Ravi Goyal
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 7 yrs exp Thane

There could have been some cavity because of which it has become sensitive on cold food.. It might need a filling or a root canal treatment depending on the size of the cavity. Please visit a dentist for more detailed examination Meanwhile in case of sever pain take Duoflam on sos basis till you schedule a consultation
As per your symptoms you may have cavity with pulp exposure. Consult a dentist for proper investigation. You may need either filling or RCT. Brush regularly twice daily. Rinse after every meal.