Pain in stomach
There is a cyst found in left ovary, size of which is 60mm x 50 mm. Please refer attachment for detailed report. It causes pain on one side of stomach. I have gas problem as well. Can cyst be the possible reason for gas and digestion problems? I am getting too many acne/pimples on forehead which I never used to get earlier in my life. I feel like my head is spinning once in a day.

Dr. Geetu Bhatia
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Delhi

No this cyst is not cause of gas and digestion problems...you need medication for this cyst as well as digestive problems... Please consult your doctor at earliest