Pain in sacrum region,

Myself robin goswami suffering from pain above the tip of coccyx from 7years taking diclofenac sodium paracetamol,but i want to start permanent homeo treatment,i cannot sit for long time,jerking increases my pain small movement is also not possible for me,pain is spreading to my legs,fever is their during pain,MRI COCCYX and LS is done in which L5-S1 disc bulging,nerve compressed,lumber lordosis,accute angulation in coccyx is shown.my age is 31.please advice me the right medicine which i can take for long time.

Doctor Answers (5) on Pain in sacrum region,

Begin Homoeopathic medicines. Colocynth 1M and Rhus tox 200.
4 pills each medicine -- 3 times daily -- 30 days. Chew pills. Take medicine as advised.
Hello.
First of all you should not sit for long and take absolute rest for few days. Avoid bike ride and rickshaw. Homoeopathic medicines can help in this condition. You may consult some good homoeopathic physician. I see you are residing in Kolkata. There are many homoeopathic hospitals, but you may consult in National Institute of Homeopathy, Salt Lake.
Regards
Homeopathy medicines reduces the inflammatory condition thus reduces the pain as well as resolves the pressure component at the nerve root. Homeopathy treatment strengthens the supportive muscles attached to the concern vertebras so that check the further pathological progression of the disease. It helps to improve the damaged disc portion so in long term treatment enhances the curative process of the disease. Homeopathy medicines repair the nerve damages and re-establish its normal function furtherAlong with homeopathy treatment it is also advisable to take calcium and vitamin D if found deficient to fulfill the body requirement either from natural source or in tablets form.Above all homeropathy medicines are very safe to take and do not have any drug side effects at all.
Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
It is a fit case for pain management. As disc bulged  there are so many options. However there has treatment in homoeopathy though it will take a longer time in the characterized homoeopathic treatment. May opt for such.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
bulged disc  cannot  be relocated by any means.... If you rest for some days you can avoid bulged disc pressing  nerve root there by reduce symptoms....  If the prolapse is mild doctor  will advice you physiotherapy, if it doesn't  work and pain in severe surgery  is the final option... kindly consult a  neurosurgeon...you might need an MRI scan also.