Back pain in thoracic spine region.
I am now 25 years old. i have back pain in thoracic spine region exactly inbetween  T7 - T10. no difficulting in breathing and no chest pain. when i take deep breathe and yawn it hurts little. no history of doing exercise and no weight lifting. i have this pain for nearly 4 months. pain reduces while resting.

Is the pain more after sitting ? Or after getting up in the morning . Does it worsen with activities or with rest . Start with daily exercises and walk 45 minutes . Maintain a good posture.
Di you have fever. Please post test reports if you have any
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
Sitting and working on laptop, mobile use and other daily activities where you have to bend more. You may be sitting by supporting the lower back and thus you end up bending more at your painful area.
work and sit such that you can do both in a neutral relaxed posture. do appropriate stretching exercises.