Pain in right testicles

There is a pain in my right testicles since many months have shown it to many docs but no solution. Had many medicine like hatrazan, sepmax but no effect. Doctors say its infection but reports r normal. Pls suggest some medicine
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in right testicles

doctor profile image
Dr. D. S. Poonia
4 yrs. of exp | Jaipur | General Physician
Hi consult with the urologist and follow hos/her advice. It may be due to some infection, stone or varicose vein. In particular testis infection take time to resolve.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?