Pain in right testicle
If standing for long, pain develops in my right side lower abdomen which goes up till my right testicle. Walking becomes problem sometime. It started sometime back during my morning walk. Please suggest what it could be & whom should I consult ?
129 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Deepankar Sakhuja
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Delhi
it could be hernia..or if swelling is there it could be hydrocele..u can consult homoeopathic doctor for ur without checking and investigations diagnosis is not possible..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.